Activities for your Aitutaki Holiday
Activities at Inano Beach
- Kayaks for hire - $10/day single - visit Akitua Sand Bar & Ee Island
- Bone-fishing in our lagoon - bring own gear
- Bookings for all Aitutaki lagoon cruises and tours
- Moped / Car hire
- BBQ facilities and guest lounge
- Sun-loungers and coconut beach hut
- WiFi available via BlueSky - vouchers available
What's close to Inano Beach
- Stroll along our beach to Ootu Point
- Aitutaki Airport / golf-course is 3 mins drive from Inano
- 3 Restaurants within 5 mins walk from Inano
- Fisheries snorkelling lagoon 20 mins walk
- Arutanga Town 8 mins drive from Inano
- ATM & Supermarket in Arutanga
Useful Facts about Aitutaki and the Cook Islands
Getting to Aitutaki: Air Rarotonga are the only domestic airline in the Cook Islands and provide 5-7 daily flights between Rarotonga and Aitutaki.
The Cook Islands uses the NZ$ currency - 24-hr ATM cash machine can be found at Rarotonga International Airport. Major credit cards are accepted at most restaurants Aitutaki but cash is required when buying groceries from local shops except the larger shops in Arutanga Town. There is an ATM cash machine in Amuri Village and Arutanga Town.
Cook Islands time is 10 hours behind GMT (London), 20 hours behind NZ and 5 hours behind US West Coast.
International Dialling Code = (682). Inano's Telephone is 31758
Electricity = 240v / 40Hz (same as NZ) with plugs being three flat pins (same as NZ).